- The PCs try to confirm they can reenter the kaer the same way they exited, and come to the sudden realization that none of them brought any rope.
- The PCs trudge for a couple of hours through the sewer equivalent before coming to higher and dryer ground.
- They climb to the access tunnel (with the nethermancer taking about a half hour to do with Rehtaeh did in minutes).
- They spend a day traveling through a main tunnel and camp for the night
- They come to a doorway that leads to an abandoned mine.
- The neathermancer realizes they are in a Named Place and has a conversation with a deceased spirit.
- Lathe and Rehtaeh discover some relics mostly buried in the silty ground.
- John and Eight examine what their teammates have found.
- They slowly make their way out through the mine with John exploring any off-shoot he can.
- The finally break into the “outside” and are able to ascertain the time of day and get a general bearing on direction.
- They come to the sudden realization that they looked up no history for Jai’den and brought no maps.
- They make camp for the night (to curb their “jet lag”) and set a watch